Download Paper Template (IOP) | Download Example Word Document (IOP) | Download Word Template Guidelines (IOP) Download Word Template for Book Publication All papers will be accepted through EasyChair only. Click here to Submit Paper
Accepted paper types ICAFEV 2021 will accept full length research and full length review papers with significant outcome. We are not accepting any short paper.
Page limit The submitted paper should have minimum 5 pages. Maximum numbers of pages are limited to 8. Each additional page (more than 8) will need additional fees of INR 500 or USD 10.
Paper format All papers should be as per guidelines presented in the paper template. The paper not following conference guidelines and ethical practices will not be processed further.
Papers per author Numbers of papers per author (or co-author) are limited to 03. Each paper needs a separate registartion fee.
Plagiarism (Similarity should be less than 15% ) Using any other author’s previously published content without permission, recognition, or acknowledgment is considered as plagiarism. ICAFEV do not allow any such plagiarized content.
The authors need to ensure that they have written completely original works and wherever required, citations are placed appropriately.
The paper should be written in correct English.
Ethics and Malpractice
When submitting a new manuscript it is expected to follow the guidelines as listed below,
- Manuscripts describing essentially the same research have not been submitted to several journals to avoid multiple or redundant publication
- The manuscript is original; all the work and wording which was taken from others is appropriately cited
- People identified as co-authors fully qualify for authorship (significant contribution to the work, development of the design and concept of the research, data processing and analysis, writing or revising the manuscript, accountability for all aspects of the work)
- All the co-authors give their consent to submit the final version of the manuscript
- All the parties contributed to a manuscript are mentioned in the acknowledgments (attraction of funding, general administrative support; writing assistance, technical editing, language editing, proofreading, etc.)
- Sufficient detail and references are provided to permit others to replicate the experiments; raw data is available for checking if needed
- Conflict of interest, if any, should be disclosed
It is considered that submitting author has read and followed all ethical guidelines and plagiarism policy before paper submission.